"That that is why we must acc-c-cept the universal d-d-dome, b-b-because there is no d-d-d-direction, The b-b-bridge is the d-d-dome of religion and b-b- bridges d-don't just g-g-go from here to the there; a bridge also face backwards". Wole Soyinka, The Interpreters. The idiolectical feature of the character's speech is the
- A. repetition of consonant sounds
- B. repetition of initial consonant sounds
- C. duplication of consonant sound clusters
- D. multiplication of diphthongs.
- E. multiplication of diphthongs.